* The ultimate in cinch design
• Maximum breathability and flexibility
• Won't absorb heat
• Equal-pull design offers maximum equine comfort
• Padded flex edges for extra cushioning
* Roper design allows for more range of motion in the shoulder
* Features Roll Snug® Cinch Buckle for easier cinching
* Used and recommended by Stacey Westfall, NRHA Champion
* As seen in Horse & Rider, Horse Illustrated and more!
* Made in the USA
AirFlex Cinch with Roll Snug Cinch Buckle from Weaver Leather – a cinch for maximum equine comfort. A combination of white, cool flex foam and airflow channels offer the perfect combination of breathability, comfort and performance. Roper Style allows for more range of motion in the shoulder.
The Air Flex Cinch features white cool flex foam that won't absorb heat like traditional black neoprene, keeping horses cool. State-of-the-art, molded airflow channels prevent heat from being trapped, helping maximize air circulation and comfort. Dependable material does not stretch, allowing the cinch to be looser while maintaining stability. Padded flex edges move with the horse for extra cushioning where needed – perfect for spinning, cutting a cow, rounding a barrel and more! Equal-pull design provides equal pressure across the entire cinch to keep the saddle snug and maximize comfort. Plus they're easy to clean – simply hose off at the end of each ride for quick maintenance.
Roll Snug® Cinch Buckle with two roller design helps eliminate the need to pull poly against poly. Allows latigo strap to roll freely and gives user more leverage. Also features:
• A contoured lip to help keep latigo securely positioned and guide user for a straight pull every time.
• A thick, long buckle tongue with a hooked end to help keep latigo locked in place for added reliability.
• A modern, streamlined design for a sleek look.
Features black, poly top and stainless steel hardware. Patented. Satisfaction guaranteed. 26" size available by special order; please allow up to 1 week for delivery.