PureVita Grain-Free Turkey Formula With Sweet Potatoes & Peas Dry Dog Food
Pure Vita Grain Free Turkey/Sweet Potato Dry Dog Food provides a balanced form of nutrition to your pet dog. It contains the right blend of L-Carnitine apart from other fortifying ingredients that help in muscle growth and also promote heart health of your pet dog. It is easy to digest.
Grain Free Turkey Formula with Sweet Potatoes and Peas combines tasty turkey with wholesome sweet potatoes and a select variety of fruits, to deliver a healthy and delicious, easy to digest meal your dog will love. Carniking, a trusted source of L-Carnitine provides muscle and heart health for your dog. This true single source protein provides complete and balanced nutrition for all life stages of your dog.
- Turkey is the #1 ingredient in this single source protein food that's complete and balanced nutrition for all life stages. It's been formulated without common allergens like grain, gluten, corn, wheat, or soy, so it's a great choice for pet's with ingredient sensitivities.
- Packed with nutritious vegetables like tomatoes, sweet potatoes and peas, and antioxidant rich fruits like blueberries, apples, and cranberries. Cranberries help to fight toxins in the body and are also a natural acidifier, helping to maintain urinary tract health.
- It's fortified with Carniking, a source of L-Carnitine which helps your pet maintain proper muscle function and a healthy heart.
- Balanced Omega 3 & Omega 6 fatty acids from flaxseeds aid in skin and coat health, while added glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate promote happy hips and joints.
- Made in the USA!
- Turkey, Turkey Meal, Peas, Sweet Potato, Pea Flour, Pea Starch, Turkey Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid), Alfalfa Meal, Flax Seed, Natural Turkey Flavor, Dicalcium Phosphate, Tomato Pomace, Sunflower Oil, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Cranberries, Calcium Carbonate, Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Cobalt Proteinate, Selenium Yeast), Dried Brewers Yeast, Blueberries, Apples, Turmeric, Taurine, Chicory Extract, Lecithin, Vitamins (Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement), Lactic Acid, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Choline Chloride, Garlic, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source of Vitamin C), Chondroitin Sulfate, L-Tryptophan, Yucca Schidigera Extract, L-Carnitine, Calcium Iodate, Rosemary Extract, Yeast Culture (Saccharomyces Cerevisiae), Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Aspergillus Niger Fermentation Extract, Dried Trichoderma Longibrachiatum Fermentation Extract, Dried Bacillus Subtilis Fermentation Extract.
|Crude Protein (Min.)||24.0%||240 g/kg|
|Crude Fat (Min.)||16.0%||160 g/kg|
|Crude Fiber (Max.)||6.0%||60 g/kg|
|Moisture (Max.)||10.0%||100 g/kg|
|*Omega – 6 Fatty Acids (Min.)||2.3 %||23 g/kg|
|*Omega – 3 Fatty Acids (Min.)||0.5 %||5 g/kg|
|*Glucosamine (Min.)||300 mg/kg|
|*Chondroitin Sulfate (Min.)||150 mg/kg|
(source of Vitamin C) (Min.)
|*L-Carnitine (Min.)||50 mg/kg|
|*Total Microorganisms (Min.)
(Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Enterococcus faecium)
|100 million CFU/lb **|
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
**Colony Forming Units per pound
Calorie Content - Metabolizable Energy (calculated): 3,948 kcals per kg, 435 kcals per cup.