Soft Touch® Straight Cinch
Patented Softness, Incredible Durability
For more than 20 years, Soft Touch® cinches have been used on horses everywhere: Reining, Barrel, Roping, Trail Riders
- Extra soft, non-chafing, non-galling virgin neoprene is self lubricating, flexible, and reduces girth itch under extreme performance conditions
- Anti-microbial and anti-fungal
- Ballistic seamless nylon top cover is impervious to spurs, barbed wire, and brush
- Stainless steel roller buckles provide smooth and easy cinching for both you and your horse and will not rust
Soft Touch® cinches are used by 3-Time PRCA World Champion Header Clay Tryan.
“What I like about Soft Touch® cinches is they’re extremely durable; they’re soft and easy on my horse. They’re easier to clean which is nice because they’ll last longer because of it. They are no negatives to them – I love the way they feel.” – Clay Tryan
Designed to endure years of heavy use, be sure to check the integrity of your Soft Touch® cinch and all equipment every time you ride.
- Wipe and sponge off with water only.
- Hang straight up and down.
- Not to be washed or soaked in bleach.
Comfort Tip: Use leather tie straps with your Soft Touch® cinch to provide your horse room for lung expansion.