Theracyn™ Wound & Skin Care Spray & Hydrogel
When your animal is in need of care, time is of the essence. Introducing Theracyn™, a one-step wound solution, crafted for easy application and rapid results. Powered by the trusted, original Microcyn® Technology that has treated over 10 million human and animal patients.
Benefits & Usage:
- Compare to Vetericyn Plus & Save!*
- Easy-to-use one-step cleanser & wound dressing
- Formula promotes natural healing
- Cleans cuts, sores, lacerations, & skin irritations
- Available in a Liquid Spray or Hydrogel for barrier protection
- Ideal for Horses, Dogs, Cats, Poultry, Goats, Cattle, Sheep, & Rabbits
- 16oz Liquid & Hydrogel for Equine & Livestock
- 8oz Liquid & Hydrogel for Pets -8oz Liquid for Poultry
*Vetericyn® Plus is a registered trademark of Innovacyn Inc. and is not associated with Manna Pro Products, LLC. Based on a pricing survey conducted in October 2015
For cleaning cuts, wounds, lacerations, skin irritations, skin ulcers, post-surgical incision sites, hot spots, burns, scratches, rashes, and wound odors. Safe for use on dogs, horses, cats, poultry, goats, rabbits, cattle, & sheep.
Directions For Use
Shake well before using. Remove excess hair from affected area. Clip if necessary. Saturate the affected area with Theracyn™. If dressing is required, saturate dressing with Theracyn at each dressing change. Repeat 2-4 times per day until wound is healed or per treatment protocol as directed by the veterinarian. No rinsing necessary.
For external use only. Not for injection. Discontinue use if irritation develops and contact your veterinarian. Always consult with a veterinarian for systemic conditions.
WARNING: For animal use only. Not for human use. Keep out of reach of children.
Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Magnesium Fluorosilicate, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Chlorite
Active Ingredients: Hypochlorous Acid (0.008%), Sodium Hypochlorite (0.002%)